Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

So I had a bit of an epiphany with my anxiety while I was meditating...

User Profile: sereneSunset26
sereneSunset26 March 7th, 2022

...and I wish I had realized this sooner.

Anyway, while I was meditating this morning (to deal with said anxiety), I had this thought of "hey, maybe I can change my perspective in regards to how I co-exist with my anxiety."

This thought led to an almost immediate uptick in my mood (although the anxiety itself remained). I figured that if I had a friendlier relationship with my anxiety (and by extension, myself), that I could, in a way, also somewhat change the degree of how much anxiety was and is for me.

Food for thought anyway. :)

2
User Profile: YourDigitalFriend
YourDigitalFriend March 8th, 2022

@sereneSunset26

This is beautiful, Serene.

Thank you so much for sharing your story as it is an inspiring and beautiful one. If you wish, I can post and epiphany's that I have with you here in the future!

Take care,

Friend

1 reply
User Profile: sereneSunset26
sereneSunset26 OP March 8th, 2022

@YourDigitalFriend

Sounds good! I would definitely appreciate that. :)

load more