Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Suffering from family abuse and financial troubles

User Profile: bubbleMaple880
bubbleMaple880 April 5th, 2021

I’m suffering From family abuse and financial troubles. I can’t get out of the house and i don’t have money to support myself . I just want someone to talk to because I can’t get out of their toxic manipulative nature. All they do is argue

3
User Profile: knishinai13
knishinai13 April 5th, 2021

Hii dear... First of all don't worry. There is always solution for every problem that's why problem are meant to be. U can chat with me because I can relate to u totally. Stay safe

User Profile: bubbleMaple880
bubbleMaple880 OP April 17th, 2021

Thx dear

load more
User Profile: Malarkey1994
Malarkey1994 April 6th, 2021

Can totally relate. It must be real stressful with all the crisis. Going out in the world is not a bad thing per say. It's actually very gutsy. But you gotta be bold and strong out there which I believe you are. Just wanna say try hanging on a little bit longer maybe things might get a bit better. Have you tried talking to your parents how toxic their behaviour can be? If not You can always talk to me. All love❤️