Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: straightforwardDog8694
straightforwardDog8694 July 26th, 2018

My boyfriend, though I don't get to talk to him very much now because he's been deployed

User Profile: understandingStrings6752
understandingStrings6752 July 26th, 2018

My best friend, she herself struggles with anxiety and depression and so understands more than anyone else I know.

User Profile: powerfulScarf5537
powerfulScarf5537 July 26th, 2018

No one actually 💔

4 replies
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise July 26th, 2018

@powerfulScarf5537 you have all us on here ❤️ *hugs*

1 reply
User Profile: powerfulScarf5537
powerfulScarf5537 July 27th, 2018

@SammyLouise aw that was sweet of u 💕

load more
User Profile: carefulTree4119
carefulTree4119 July 26th, 2018

@powerfulScarf5537 I understand how you feel

User Profile: ChenelleNeedsHelp
ChenelleNeedsHelp July 26th, 2018

@powerfulScarf5537 have you tried looking for a helpline? I don't have anyone in my life to confide in so I usually call kids help phone it really helps. You should try something like that.☺

load more
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise July 26th, 2018

My best friend although I feel so guilty for burdening her with my problems all the time

User Profile: carefulTree4119
carefulTree4119 July 26th, 2018

I don't have a person who I can call when I'm down. It isn't fun. All of my former friends don't really like me anymore and my closest friend is in a different state, and is very busy. I really want to meet that one person that helps me through everything tough but I don't have that. I've come to realize that I don't even have that many friends anymore thanks to a fight with a former friend. But at least I now know they didn't care about me that much. I sorta hate it but there isn't a lot I can try to do about it. I would like to know if anyone feels the same way and if you are willing could you talk with me about it since I guess we could help each other.

3 replies
User Profile: Need2findMe
Need2findMe July 26th, 2018

@carefulTree4119

Gosh babe! I'm so sorry you are going thru that. It hurts my heart cuz I can totally relate. It's a lonely, empty feeling when you can't obtain meaningful interaction with people. Also, it sucks being blackballed because of a situation that had nothing to do with anyone else. Feels like high school drama. Maybe you could use this as an opportunity to take a break from.people and cleanse yourself of all their toxicity. Do you have any hobbies, projects, goals, needs? Recently, a listener said something that made me see how hard on myself I am. He encouraged me to be honest with myself. I am trying to hard to be perfect. I unintentionally overwhelm myself and take on too much. Now every day I make a list of priorities, I evaluate whether it's time sensitive or even necessary at all. I'm exploring my feelings instead of the event that caused them. I'm learning how to love myself again. I hope you can utilize the resources on this site and anywhere else, to find your inner strength and determination. It's there I promise, sometimes it's buried pretty deep but it's there. You have made a huge accomplishment just coming here and reaching out. PROUD OF YOU.

2 replies
User Profile: carefulTree4119
carefulTree4119 July 27th, 2018

@Need2findMe

Thank you so much for your encouragement and advise. I thought trying to keep old and not functioning friendships going was what I had to do but I should just put all that in the past and focus on the future.

1 reply
User Profile: Need2findMe
Need2findMe July 27th, 2018

@carefulTree4119

You matter. You are extremely important. Seek out what makes you feel fulfilled. If you leave a situation ans feel unsure or bad about yourself, you are with the wrong company. The past is done. The future isn't here yet. In this moment, the things you choose will build your future.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: thejashott
thejashott July 26th, 2018

My best friend. The best listener I know.

User Profile: Prettypieces
Prettypieces July 26th, 2018

nobody...or random online stranger

User Profile: IvoryPear
IvoryPear July 26th, 2018

My cat :)

User Profile: Peacedog
Peacedog July 26th, 2018

I'm getting rid of this app. It's not helping.. Just a bunch of assholes who don't care.

User Profile: madi10217
madi10217 July 27th, 2018

My boyfriend or one of my two best friends experiencing the same thing as me