Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: CrnlStache
CrnlStache July 27th, 2018

No one

User Profile: epilefarias
epilefarias July 27th, 2018

my mother. it used to be my girlfriend, but not anymore.

User Profile: Pearldiver07
Pearldiver07 July 27th, 2018

My sister, shes the only one close to me that understands my thinking

User Profile: burningh8
burningh8 July 27th, 2018

My best friend. She always listens and makes me feel loved.

User Profile: Depress04
Depress04 July 27th, 2018

No one although some friends I have opened up to are there sometimes

User Profile: romanxx2023
romanxx2023 July 27th, 2018

My partner. They are always here fir me and hinestly the best person I have ever known. They listen to me and always here when Im not doing well

User Profile: Aivearion
Aivearion July 27th, 2018

My sister.

We have been through ... A lot. From every single immaginable worst case scenario.

She always has my back and i always have her back. We never stole, we never lie, we always stay truethfull and honest to each other.

We know that in the end she and i can really count to be their for one another. If your reading this sis. I love you.

User Profile: AlaaMohsen
AlaaMohsen July 27th, 2018

My fiance. however when he is the reason, I go to the hell and noone can help me anymore.

User Profile: Abetterplace948
Abetterplace948 July 27th, 2018

My guy best friend. He's the only real friend I consider I have. It's really difficult for me to love and to trust someone since I have been betrayed in the past. Therapy never worked for me although I tried for more than 3 years but he never fails to make me feel better.

User Profile: Niecy99
Niecy99 July 27th, 2018

I am scared of what people will say so I keep everything to myself... Sorry I