Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: blueClementine4082
blueClementine4082 July 27th, 2018

My sister V, she is my sound board and she has this ability of coaxing me out of whatever hole my mind pushes me in.

User Profile: Glaciana
Glaciana July 27th, 2018

My best friend :)

User Profile: exuberantSailboat8319
exuberantSailboat8319 July 27th, 2018

My Mom. She always knows how to let me cry and then comfort me.

User Profile: LittleCamper
LittleCamper July 27th, 2018

Used to be my best friend. Now that she has a boyfriend, she replies really late (sometimes only once a day, or even every other day) and so we don't talk as much as we used to. I feel like I'd be a bother now if I go to her to talk about my troubles, and by the time she replies to me, I no longer feel like talking about it. When her boyfriend is visiting her, she doesn't really check her phone, nor does she

keep it charged. Her boyfriend visits a lot and often spends multiple nights. I feel like I have no one now. My boyfriend isn't the best at choosing the right things to say so i dont really go to him much. He's better at comforting me physically with hugs and cuddles. I feel happy just having him near. We dont get to see eachother much though.

2 replies
User Profile: BBleedingrose18
BBleedingrose18 July 27th, 2018

@LittleCamper can you be my new best friend?

1 reply
User Profile: LittleCamper
LittleCamper July 27th, 2018

@BBleedingrose18 I'd like to say yes, but my internet isn't the best, nor do i have a phone with data, so I'm probably not the best choice for an anonymous bestfriend. My internet often decides to not load anything for me except facebook and instagram for months. It just started loading everything again this morning after 2 months of torturing me.

load more
load more
User Profile: 10avery03
10avery03 July 27th, 2018

It

User Profile: proactiveGrapefruit3653
proactiveGrapefruit3653 July 27th, 2018

My boyfriend. He's really supportive and knows how to make me think more positively and logically. He'll walk me through a whole thought process to bring me back around to positive thoughts when I need him too. He somehow always knows just what to say.

1 reply
User Profile: amusingChestnut7989
amusingChestnut7989 July 27th, 2018

@proactiveGrapefruit3653

Then you are very lucky and you should cherish him! My boyfriend never says anything when i am down or whatever. It's like to him i am part of the furniture.

load more
User Profile: Rattles
Rattles July 27th, 2018

I don't call anyone. Any critter in the woods knows that advertisng vulnerability attracts predators.

Occasionally I come on here and borrow a listener to help me put things back in perspective, but in most cases I won't talk about the issue -- just connect and chat for a little while to get out of my own head.

User Profile: Brownielocks17
Brownielocks17 July 27th, 2018

My sister Ava, who has been there for me a lot, and wise for the age of 15, my mom, and my boyfriend who are all supportive of me and what I go through especially with having bad anxiety

User Profile: Jemimiakitten
Jemimiakitten July 27th, 2018

No One, i'm already a huge burden to others and even if I try all they do is talk about their problems which tells me my issues are pathetic and no one really cares what I'm feeling.

1 reply
User Profile: Lovelive1
Lovelive1 July 27th, 2018

@Jemimiakitten dont say that please! I could be here for you if you want

1 reply
User Profile: Jemimiakitten
Jemimiakitten July 29th, 2018

@Lovelive1 everyone says that at first then they hear what my issues are and say i'm over reacting to some things and just looking for sympathy or attention and then go and tell me their problems expecting me to help them out like I always do!!! Why are you different?? i'm tired of being tricked!

load more
load more
User Profile: DaniBug93
DaniBug93 July 27th, 2018

My sister. She is 8 years younger than me but I talk to her about everything; the good & the bad. She never judges me & always has the right things to say. I love her so much. 💜