Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: Collegepotterhead
Collegepotterhead July 27th, 2018

I definitely call my mom. I can always count on her.🖤 she

User Profile: unassumingTiger1776
unassumingTiger1776 July 27th, 2018

I always call my mum or dad. Theyve been so patient with me, even though they dont really understand whats going on in my head.

User Profile: Chewykins
Chewykins July 27th, 2018

My brothers. My big brother is always there to talk me through my PTSD no matter what time of day it is. I can wake him and he will talk to me. My younger brother always tries to make me laugh and feel safe.

User Profile: Iridescentcrab
Iridescentcrab July 27th, 2018

My best friend. We have always been there for each other and I know I can trust her, she's the best

User Profile: HelloGreetings
HelloGreetings July 27th, 2018

My best friend. He still knows next to nothing about my inner strugels, but just popping into his house to cry and hug has saved me multiple times.

User Profile: Shadows098
Shadows098 July 27th, 2018

No one because I have no one to talk to I just suffer through it

1 reply
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 July 27th, 2018

@Shadows098

yup, I hear you.

Gone are the days I pick up the phone to call up someone to talk. I have many people in my world yet each one has their own problems to deal with.

Its the sad truth Ive accepted that Im in this mostly alone. Sometimes it feels just excruciating.

load more
User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 July 27th, 2018

There is no one I can call on who genuinely cares about my problems.

User Profile: Shortygirl427
Shortygirl427 July 27th, 2018

My mom. She never judges me for needing help. She may not always have the answers, but just talking to someone who cares so much helps immensely.

User Profile: bl44
bl44 July 27th, 2018

No one.

User Profile: amalfo
amalfo July 27th, 2018

I call a really close friend who knows the ins and outs of ME. She's able to be rational and cool-headed but also provide all the support I could want. It's so nice to have someone that isn't judging (or doesn't seem like it) and I appreciate her quite a bit.