Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: adaptableVase4428
adaptableVase4428 July 25th, 2018

Either my roommate or my best friend.

User Profile: alexxys
alexxys July 25th, 2018

@Laura My best friend and my dog of course.

User Profile: brightYard4938
brightYard4938 July 25th, 2018

I call my sister if my husband is at work.

User Profile: plumTangerine3731
plumTangerine3731 July 25th, 2018

my girlfriend

User Profile: LizBiz409
LizBiz409 July 25th, 2018

My best and only friend.

User Profile: shercharb
shercharb July 25th, 2018

My sister

User Profile: Brunette2134
Brunette2134 July 25th, 2018

No one

User Profile: EarlyOwl
EarlyOwl July 25th, 2018

Well, that's why I come here.

User Profile: FeelingLikeImDrowning123
FeelingLikeImDrowning123 July 25th, 2018

No even my friends dont know about my depression or my family 2 people not even my bestie since 2 months old

User Profile: FeelingLikeImDrowning123
FeelingLikeImDrowning123 July 25th, 2018

No one. I have no one.

I have told 2 people

I need help

I feel isolated

I put on a happy face

3 replies
User Profile: FeelingLikeImDrowning123
FeelingLikeImDrowning123 July 25th, 2018

@FeelingLikeImDrowning123 honestly i feel like all alone i love my parents and all and my sister and friends they are amazing but i feel like i wpuld bot be taken serious since non of them ever really witnessed and try really hard to hide it from them. I hsve this one friend who has simmilar problems sp we talk abput taht in lesson

User Profile: intelligentLand7078
intelligentLand7078 July 25th, 2018

@FeelingLikeImDrowning123hey i can understand. Let me know if you want to talk. You are not alone in this :)

User Profile: BellaDiana
BellaDiana July 27th, 2018

@FeelingLikeImDrowning123 hey.. sometimes im feeling lonely too.. u are not alone! let me know if u need someone to talk..

load more