Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: generousFarm7915
generousFarm7915 July 25th, 2018

I have nobody.

2 replies
User Profile: RainbowOpal
RainbowOpal July 26th, 2018

@generousFarm7915

Well now you have us💗

1 reply
User Profile: generousFarm7915
generousFarm7915 July 27th, 2018

@RainbowOpal

Thanks a lot dear :)

load more
load more
User Profile: RainbowOpal
RainbowOpal July 25th, 2018

My best friend/girlfriend. And also my art and music

User Profile: 9Secrets
9Secrets July 25th, 2018

No one... There are people I know would be willing to talk but I cant bring myself to call them.

...but I do come here and message in group chats when Im feeling blue ^^

User Profile: usuallygucci4372
usuallygucci4372 July 25th, 2018

Either of my best friends, they know exactly what is going through my head and sometimes know me better than I do. Things are hard for us at the moment but I know they

User Profile: Jul13carr04
Jul13carr04 July 25th, 2018

My bestfriend. My sister in law. Shes known me all my adult life. Shes seen my good and bad first hand. She knows me for me. Loves me for me.

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina July 25th, 2018

I talk to my mom or message my exboyfriend and 2 of my girl friends

User Profile: quietWater2885
quietWater2885 July 25th, 2018

Usually my mother, sometimes my father or even a close friend. Mostly my mother. She is the same type of person I am, she raised me to be loving above all. It caused problems being raised that way because you cant deal with the world and its problems with love. The world breaks you down and twists your love. You still love first, but you guard it and make people work for it or choose who is worthy and who is not based on false pretenses and childish behaviour. All because you tried to love when you should have stopped and left. She understands all of that so I basically call her about all my problems. She has forever been growing over the years and has helped me grow so much by remembering how to be kind, how to show love, and how to be brave and above all strong. She is my role model, I want nothing more than to be like my mother, just like I'm proud to be like my father.

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake July 25th, 2018

My dad. He gets it.

User Profile: lili3208
lili3208 July 25th, 2018

My best friend. He doesn't tell me to cheer up or everyone has problems - he just listens to me and doesn't judge me.

User Profile: Fanboyem
Fanboyem July 25th, 2018

I don't know... it used to be close friends that I thought I could confine in.... but now I can't really do that. if I let it all out to one of them then I destroy our friendship with just my tongue.

So now im relying on this and my own art (Poetry, music, characters, stories, painting, etc)