Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 25th, 2018

The person I call when I am feeling down is....

264
User Profile: DistanceTalker
DistanceTalker July 26th, 2018

My best friend Vienna.

User Profile: Rarluvsrob28
Rarluvsrob28 July 26th, 2018

My boyfriend he is my best friend

User Profile: asheroo92
asheroo92 July 26th, 2018

Someone I've known for less than a year but is now one of my closest friends.

User Profile: lildakotalee
lildakotalee July 26th, 2018

I call my friends.

User Profile: practicalCity2666
practicalCity2666 July 26th, 2018

Online forums, peoms I have lots of notebooks full of them. I tried to confide with my friends but they do not understand. and I lost my trust of them because it escalted to gossips. Also, the person whom I though will be there no matter when is actually not he's just there listening but not consoling. Online is better at least people reply. Then my peoms they listen to me. When I feel like giving up I write it there and then some realization will come to me that I do not own my life alone some people will suffer for the expenses of my funeral.

User Profile: Mlacount2
Mlacount2 July 26th, 2018

My moma or my grandpa who I call JG

User Profile: crodriguezmetz
crodriguezmetz July 26th, 2018

I don't usually call anyone, just text, but my first instict is usually my little sister. She usually makes time to chat when I need a listening ear and we exchange woes and she usually has some words of wisdom to share.

User Profile: lemonycarrot
lemonycarrot July 26th, 2018

No one.

User Profile: Dina1989
Dina1989 July 26th, 2018

My best friend she is my person

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina July 26th, 2018

I also call my dad