Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Threatening and disappointment

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy October 30th, 2020

Hey everyone, Some days ago I received a formal visit from a manager in my site work, I was very surprised and nervous o the point that I couldn't answer his first question, so he told me that I have to consider myself fired at the end of this month. He contintued the visit and I was following him and his assistances and he was asking me and I replyed as my abilities provided me. He finished the visit and I cried in front of the workers and the engineers who I have to be their supervisor, then I asked my direct boss about my sitiuation and he told me not to worry and he will talk with this manager. I am so afraid and I don't lnow what to do.

2
User Profile: tami150
tami150 November 7th, 2020

@DinaElwy

Hello! It is lovely to meet you!

I am so sorry to hear you have problems at work. It sounds like you were really stressed out because of the manager and couldn’t stay calm. It is understandable, when we stand in front of the important thing and we don’t want to fail, we are worried. I can hear you cried. It is completely fine as crying can help you calm down and make us feel better. How are you doing today? Do you have any news? Hope you will be better soonheart

1 reply
User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy OP November 7th, 2020

@tami150 Thank you for your support. I have nothing new. I decided to wait for a formal order order of firing to come and till now it doesn't come, and I still wretched and afraid.

load more