Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Traumatic expirience I had (includes drawings )

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy October 30th, 2018

4
User Profile: Darkseed
Darkseed November 1st, 2018

@okeyyyy

Wow, that is hard. I don't know what is up with people these days to think they can 'bully' other people and get away with it. The people in the other card didn't even know the person carrying the shopping bags. The person with the sunglasses is strong and succeeding to try to overcome the anxiety associated with memories of the actions of negative people, on a persistent basis.

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP November 2nd, 2018

@Darkseed i am the person with the shoping bags :( .

well yeah, it seams like people tend to be very mean sometimes. :(

load more
User Profile: AnthonyRennie
AnthonyRennie November 6th, 2025

That must’ve been really hard to go through — your drawings show how deeply it affected you. I’ve had something similar happen, and expressing it through art helped me slowly process it too. Sometimes doing small grounding activities or just shifting focus to simple daily things makes a difference.


Lately, I’ve been keeping myself occupied by browsing random creative stuff online — it’s weirdly calming when your mind feels heavy. One place I use is Deals Pur

 — just exploring little things there distracts me in a good way.


Take care of yourself, and thanks for sharing your story.

1 reply
User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP November 9th, 2025

@AnthonyRennie thanks yay, thanks , my story got erased though . lol 

load more