Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Waving the white flag

User Profile: lovingTangerine2547
lovingTangerine2547 November 21st, 2025

Hello all I have officially accepted defeat and am waving the white flag. Clearly need help. Mental load has been a lot. Currently searching for a long term listener . Someone to chat to here and there. Check in with. Daily / weekly. Idk really. I just know I’m not even treading water right now I’m down right sinking .. 

13

Hello, lovingTangerine2547. You have taken a brave first step in seeking help. I am here to listen. What's on your mind and heart today?

User Profile: R1o2s3a
R1o2s3a May 14th

I'm so sorry you are going through all that alone, feel free to say everything on your mind

User Profile: colorfulSpace
colorfulSpace August 29th

@lovingTangerine2547

Hi lovingtangerine-

You’re in the right place to find a compassionate person for support and  listen to you. 7cups has an expansive community and listeners ready to help. Life can feel unbearable at times and it’s amazing that you’re taking this step to find support. If you haven’t already, you could browse through our list of listeners and read our bios to find one best suited for you. I wish you nothing but the best and success in finding someone that you truly connect with!