Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do I have social anxiety please tell me ...

User Profile: impartialFarm5793
impartialFarm5793 June 18th, 2021

I am not able to chat to people I don't know and if I meet someone I know after a long time I get really nervous and I just go blank or I have many thoughts of do's and don'ts I get really panicked when a bunch of people are there I feel like crying and my heartbeat increase every time for I don't know why ...

6
User Profile: Pinkieshy98
Pinkieshy98 June 18th, 2021

Hi, it does sound like you maybe could have it but I can't give you a diagnosis as I'm not a medical professional. Maybe it is worth talking to your doctor about it and they can give you a proper diagnosis. It does sound like anxiety though, wishing you well and I hope you get the diagnosis you need ❤

User Profile: impartialFarm5793
impartialFarm5793 OP June 19th, 2021

Thankyou you are so kind

load more
User Profile: AngelC1153434
AngelC1153434 June 19th, 2021

I agree on probably that you do have social anxiety. When i have to meet someone I know my palms get really sweaty, my legs start shaking the my heart starts racing. It feels like jumping into a cage of lions and not knowing whether to run or stay completely still. Even today I can’t speak to a cousin if I’ve never spoken comfortably with him before.

User Profile: impartialFarm5793
impartialFarm5793 OP June 19th, 2021

Is this fine like being awkward and not comfortable with you family I don't know

load more
User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 June 19th, 2021

@impartialFarm5793

It does sound like social anxiety combined with some physical symptoms. Here is an online assessment tool. This questionnaire will help you to know how severe your social anxiety is based on the frequency and how strong it is. For official diagnose, is still better done by professionals.

https://www.learntolive.com/comprehensive-assessment

Wish you the best.

User Profile: impartialFarm5793
impartialFarm5793 OP June 19th, 2021

Thankyou so much Definitely I will fill this

load more