Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired of social anxiety

User Profile: diplomaticPlane8824
diplomaticPlane8824 August 22nd, 2019

I've had social anxiety all my life. My thoughts and worries have caused to me embarrass myself by naking me cry in front of people and unable to think clearly. I would really like some help. I've lost too much including my job due to my anxiety.

1
User Profile: JohnDoe00
JohnDoe00 August 22nd, 2019

Hello.

Have you had anything to deal with it, therapy, medication anything about it?

Anxiety could be rooted or triggered by something that happened very early or a specific thing.

For instance i like to do things faster, but some times when i'm against the time i forget small details and the anxiety doesn't let me see them. Besides i had a long history of issued that explains in partt why am i anxious.

In some way i'm kind of anti social, as long as people leave me alone and let me do my job i'm alright.

Is just try to see ways to deal or cope with issues.