Got my diagnosis
Late-diagnosed autistic female. I’ve waited 5 months for my assessment report, it just came out and diagnosed me with level 2 autism. I kind of always thought that I would be level 1… so this caught me unexpected.
I’ve been waiting for so long, so that at first I was really excited about the diagnosis, but then hours later I started to feel empty and uncertain about the future, like “now what should I do”.
Nothing has really changed right now, I still live my everyday life. And now I need to start to think about more changes/adjustments… even though they’re in the future, they still feel really stressful to me.
I guess it’s kind of like entering a new phase of life? Where things are going to get different and you know it will, but right now everything is still the same.
Just feeling a bit empty after months of waiting for this…
@creativeBlueberry7991
Yes, this is a different journey now in your life now that you are self aware.
It is now time to know yourself fully, your true voyage begins now. Learning and accepting is the new you. As you start to accept the truth i hope you get to a better place in life.
Autism is not a curse at all, you simply see the world differently than others.
Welcome to the real🌟
🌱
@creativeBlueberry7991 Hey! So...congratulations on finally getting your answers but it makes total sense why you're feeling so empty and shocked right now. Moving from expecting level 1 to getting diagnosed with level 2 is a massive shift that completely changes how you look at your past and your future.