Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I cant do it anymore, its so tiring

User Profile: brenbird
brenbird September 29th

Its so tiring. I hate my biology teacher. She reminds me of my father. Its not good for my mental health. She also talks so loudly and sometimes I cant understand her. Like shes so loud that not even wearing my loops and covering my ears and pressing them in gets close to canceling her out. She'll also give us something to do and tell us to start working on it but then keep talking and talking and not shut up. 

In my spanish class, my teacher is the same as biology. Shes so loud and rude. She also loves to complain and whine. She wont let us start working on something until she tells us what to do for each. individual. dam. question. 

I cant do this anymore. I have like 10 more weeks with them. Its too much and its hurting me.

3
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 29th

@brenbird

Your post caught my eye. Being in school presents so many challenges. And yes, the teachers can be just as much of a challenge as the students. When I was in school, I had a teacher who would eat a cup  yogurt in front of us each morning as she taught our lesson. How rude is that?

iF59mRu3.gif

User Profile: brenbird
brenbird OP September 29th

@caringShoulder1357

I hate yogurt it has a weird texture and smell and taste and aftertaste and you cant drink anything with it because then it makes everything worse. I hate it when teachers be eating especially when they say you cant eat in their class

load more
User Profile: Angel628
Angel628 October 2nd

@brenbird

I’m very sorry that you have to go through this, college can be tough and it’s twice as hard if your on the spectrum, just keep holding on idk if I mentioned this before but finding an outlet to let out all your emotions can be a big help.