Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Idk what to title this but help tw: sh

User Profile: brenbird
brenbird September 22nd

I have a class in school, Spanish 2. Last year in Spanish 1, my teacher was retiring and I had her during the last semester of the school year. She thought she could just chill and not teach us. So, this year in Spanish 2, I don't know anything. That makes me fed up with myself and angry as well. My teacher this year has a voice and I know what people are going to say "That's rude" or "You can't say that" or idk, but I really cannot stand her voice. I hate it so much. She says certain words and it bothers my noice issues. She loves to whine to us. Like with such a whiney voice she sounds like a toddler. She also doesn't let us use the bathroom if shes doing notes, EVEN IF THEY'RE ALL WRITTEN ON THE BOARD AND REALLY SHORT, can't use it after you finish your work, really, you can't go to the bathroom in her class unless you're bleeding or dying. My autism gets so bad in this class, and makes it even more difficult than public places and school is for me. She and her class makes me want to self harm. I'm almost 5 months clean and that's the longest I've ever been. I've made promises to myself, my boyfriend, and my mom. I also know that if I cut now, I won't be able to stop again and I'll keep going and going and going and going and I'll hurt other people and ruin trust and even though my boyfriend says its ok as long as I own up to it, I don't want to hurt him. I really ****ing hate this god dam* class so much. 

5
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 27th

@brenbird

I'm genuinely sorry that this class causes you so much distress 😔🩷

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: brenbird
brenbird OP September 27th

@Amanda84

Thank you. I genuinely cannot wait the 12 more weeks of this semester that are left. Its too much. I hate this class.  

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 27th

@brenbird

That's a horrible predicament to be in , I hope you find a way through 💛

load more
load more
User Profile: Angel628
Angel628 September 29th

I’m really Sorry to hear that @brenbrid I have a bit of advice to help you if your up for it that is.

1 Try finding a creative outlet like painting, journaling etc or you could get a fidget toy to help you when your anxiety.

2 I know you said you get in trouble if you said anything about your teacher but why not try talking with a consoled, a trust teacher or your boyfriend to help ease the load a bit.

User Profile: brenbird
brenbird OP September 29th

@Angel628

Ive tried, they cant help me and I have to take this class for college

load more