Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Ranting & lack of belonging

User Profile: Angel628
Angel628 October 2nd

I don’t know why but whenever I go out in public I always feel like that I don’t belong like I’m just inconveniencing somebody by just being there, I know that in the grand scheme of things that People don’t care about me being there And I the same but still I can’t help but get these thoughts that I’m not supposed to be here.

That I just should hide somewhere and never come out.

and it hurts feeling like you don’t have a place in the world and feeling like you’re constantly doubting yourself.

1
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 2nd

@Angel628

Feelings of not belonging can be strong in some people.

We hope you find a place here.. We are all loners here.. looking to find where we belong..🌲