Boyfriend thinks people are trying to drug him/manic episodes
cheerfulperson
July 21st, 2021
I helped sign him up for free insurance and made him a doctors appointment when he was ready to try medication and I’m super supportive because I also have horrible mental health but it’s really hard sometimes because sometimes when he has his episodes he hits himself and screams and will put his hands on me and I’m trying so hard to be here for him and make sure I’m always happy and cheerful and try to make sure his day goes as smoothly as I can but I feel myself getting really depressed and I don’t know how to fix it
AtroposMarra
July 23rd, 2021
You need to put yourself first and leave. No one has a right to put their hands on you, regardless of their mental health situation. Please please put yourself and your mental health first and go somewhere safe.