I want to quit my job bc im not good enough
Hi. Im new here but I really need some help. I just started a Marketing job at a Hotel in the Philippines. It was great at the start but it started to all come down on me after just 2 weeks of working. I felt burnout and helpless. Everyday, i dread going to work and i cry every night to release stress and frustration. I told my boss about it that I wanted to quit. She told me to try it for a few more months. (Lowkey gaslighted me that I basically wasted their time. I get the frustration).
Long story short, I did and I still feel the same way. Its my 3rd month here and I still dont know if I fit with the job. I feel like im stuck and forced. There are good times but I'm just so tired and I dont know how long I can hold on. I havent been sleeping and eating very well too. I mean I know im hungry but i cant eat bc im too anxious. I can only cry myself to sleep.
tomorrow, I wanna tell her that I made up my mind but idk how to *** her. Please help me.
Say it to her*
@allengray
If a job is not working out for YOU.... it is ok to leave ...you do not owe them something just because.
When you give notice .... tell them "Thank you for this opportunity however i am realizing this is not a good fit and i feel i must move on".... or if you feel guilty somehow tell them you are leaving for another opportunity......
are you actively looking for something else? i would guess not if that stressed in your job
maybe start looking / applying / or do things to fill your mind with possibilities ....and a brighter future
it can help with stress