Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What should I try to keep motivated and disciplined ?

User Profile: resourcefulJackfruit6406
resourcefulJackfruit6406 September 12th, 2025

I feel like I’ll never be able to leave my current job. I hate the work I’m doing, and I know I’m capable of so much more, but I can’t seem to motivate myself to prepare for the job I really want. Every day I try to start, but I end up getting distracted.

2
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 September 12th, 2025

@resourcefulJackfruit6406

when you are ready you will focus and get it done.

perhaps you want to move to the job you have in mind but are afraid of possible failing at it or not getting hired or worst yet disliking that day to day also......

We often will stay with current job and issues, staying with what we KNOW ..   instead of taking the risk of leaving.  

User Profile: peachCake8933
peachCake8933 September 18th, 2025

I understand exactly how you feel. I have been applying for other jobs and don’t get a chance. I get a lot of rejection letters. Try something simple as revamping your resume daily, do a little bit at a time.