Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you untie your shoelaces before taking your shoes off?

User Profile: neverendingMermaid74
neverendingMermaid74 June 22nd, 2019

An age old debate, based on preferences.

Do you untie your shoelaces before taking your shoes off?

Join our taglist here

@Erica @neverendingMermaid74 @orangeAster4 @StillPlanet @Tazzie

Comment Below!

6
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 June 22nd, 2019

Yes I do now, I used to pop them off if in a rush. My grandmother would always say to me

untie your shoes before removing them. When I took them off without untying them first the backs would brake down and they would ruin much easier/quicker. Since I always untie them first my shoes don't brake down in the back that easy/quick, and my shoes last longer.

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 22nd, 2019

Alwsys did..

It is procedure, isn't it?

Yet I may be lyeing or not, or just messing with you as I please😉

@lazyKatz

2 replies
User Profile: neverendingMermaid74
neverendingMermaid74 OP June 22nd, 2019

@FlowersPralinesPresents

As I've noticed, there is no right or wrong answer here , just a preference for which one people tend to choose.

1 reply
User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 22nd, 2019

@neverendingMermaid74 you got the ideea😉🤗

load more
load more
User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 22nd, 2019

If my soccer shoe flies off when i kick the ball, does that mean i got my shoe off without untieing?

@lazyKatz

User Profile: humorouscarf805
humorouscarf805 June 22nd, 2019

No... unless they're my canvas shoes.