Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could live in any country, where would you live?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 16th, 2019

Join our taglist here!

47
User Profile: gloriousBubbles2000
gloriousBubbles2000 June 26th, 2019

@Tazzie

iceland!

User Profile: Sinely
Sinely July 4th, 2019

I think I would choose Switzerland. There are many reasons why, first of all, nature is incredible. Also, there is a high standard of living and low crime rates there. Shortly speaking, I really like this country. By the way, here is an interesting article https://travelsites.com/blog/the-top-10-best-places-to-visit-around-the-world/

User Profile: Bosslady9601
Bosslady9601 August 4th, 2019

Santorini

User Profile: 1Vanillaicecream
1Vanillaicecream November 7th, 2019

Séoul, South Korea.

User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 November 10th, 2019

@Tazzie

Iceland or Italy

User Profile: redWheel6915
redWheel6915 November 20th, 2019

Tuvalu

1 reply
User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 November 21st, 2019

@redWheel6915

where

load more
User Profile: TartRipeApples
TartRipeApples November 21st, 2019

Greece

User Profile: MissKaay
MissKaay December 2nd, 2019

Poland! 🇵🇱

User Profile: Pollllllllanddd
Pollllllllanddd December 11th, 2019

@Tazzie I would live in Canada or Italy

User Profile: SleepyHeart1
SleepyHeart1 December 11th, 2019

Alaska