Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let me know where you want to travel!

I would love to hear everyone's dream vacation/travel destination! ✈️

87
User Profile: LonelyHumanBeing
LonelyHumanBeing June 25th, 2020

Svalbard, Bhutan, Azore Islands, Faroe Islands, Rwanda, Switzerland, Chile and Tuvalu to name a few.

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP June 27th, 2020

@LonelyHumanBeing

An amazing list of places to discover! 😊

load more
User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 June 25th, 2020

@compassionatePassion5448

Norway and New York and Disney world Florida

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP June 27th, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73

Great destinations! 😍

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@CaptainMarvell73 Disney World Florida is awesome, I went there once...

Also I would really recommend Disneyland Paris (I've been there 7 times haha)

User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 August 3rd, 2020

@SilverbackTiger

I was meant to go Disney land Paris in may lol. But stupid virus 😑

load more
load more
User Profile: CaptainMarvell73
CaptainMarvell73 June 25th, 2020

@compassionatePassion5448

ooh and Hawaii

User Profile: NoelLikesSunsets
NoelLikesSunsets June 26th, 2020

Gosh, I feel like I could be convinced to go anywhere at the drop of a hat, but a few places I am really interested in include Patagonia, Norway or the Faroe Islands, Bhutan, the Silk Road region and Morrocco :)

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP June 27th, 2020

@NoelLikesSunsets

I definitely could use a vacation to pretty much anywhere! There is so much to discover 😍

load more
User Profile: ashhx1
ashhx1 June 26th, 2020

I'd love to travel to Canada one day.

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP June 27th, 2020

@ashhx1

That's where I live! I highly suggest visiting 😊

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy July 6th, 2020

@ashhx1

You should defiently go. As a Canadian living abroad I can say do it, you wont regret it.

load more
User Profile: caringPerspective41
caringPerspective41 June 26th, 2020

Hello! I'm new here but I had to jump in on the dream trip destination. I'd love to go to Fiji and the Carribean Islands. I guess I just have a thing for beautiful beaches smiley

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP June 27th, 2020

@caringPerspective41

I totally agree! 😍

load more
User Profile: somewhereupthere
somewhereupthere June 26th, 2020

@compassionatePassion5448

Patagonia!

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP June 27th, 2020

@somewhereupthere

So cool! 👍

load more
User Profile: compassionatePine7335
compassionatePine7335 June 26th, 2020

there's soooo many places I'd love to go.

The top ones being Italy, America (Mainly Florida for DisneyWorld and Hawaii), Canada, Croatia and well pratically every country in the world.

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP June 27th, 2020

@compassionatePine7335

Come to Canada! It is great here 😊😊

load more
June 29th, 2020

Turkey and Amsterdam

User Profile: ZiaMu1
ZiaMu1 June 29th, 2020

Oh man, I'd love to take a trip to South Korea or Norway. Such beautiful places.

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP June 30th, 2020

@ZiaMu1

I absolutely loved South Korea, I highly suggest Taiwan while you're in that area! 😍

User Profile: ZiaMu1
ZiaMu1 July 8th, 2020

@compassionatePassion5448

Oh yeah, I've heard great things about Taiwan too! Definitely gotta check it out too.

load more
User Profile: considerateWhisper50
considerateWhisper50 July 10th, 2020

@ZiaMu1 yes! i'd love to visit there too!

load more