Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let me know where you want to travel!

I would love to hear everyone's dream vacation/travel destination! ✈️

87
User Profile: theZayn
theZayn July 28th, 2020

Turkey🇹🇷❤

User Profile: intuitiveBunny8426
intuitiveBunny8426 July 28th, 2020

I'd like to travel to Finland because my daughter moved there 7 years ago and now lives there permenently. I miss her so much. We have been there 3 times over the years and its now over a year since we have seen her but US travelers are banned in the EU and will be for the foreseeable future.

July 28th, 2020

I wish to go for a word tour. The entire world is so pretty and full of surprises. If possible, I want to go up too, I mean outside the earth.

User Profile: WhiteButterflee
WhiteButterflee July 28th, 2020

I want to travel to Elysium or Homestead II but I will settle for Tatooine...

User Profile: wonderfulFlamingo974
wonderfulFlamingo974 July 30th, 2020

Everywhere

User Profile: lunartides423
lunartides423 August 1st, 2020

I would want to travel to Austrailia, Spain, or France!

User Profile: TheMagicHealer
TheMagicHealer August 1st, 2020

South Korea!!

User Profile: wonderfulFlamingo974
wonderfulFlamingo974 August 1st, 2020

I'd like to travel everywhere

User Profile: helpfulpanda2468
helpfulpanda2468 August 1st, 2020

There are so many places where I would love to go like:

Greece, Italy, Japan, Hawaii, France, All of Europe, UK,

User Profile: gentleEyes8469
gentleEyes8469 August 3rd, 2020

@helpfulpanda2468

i would recommend France , I traveled , many places around France , Paris , niece and many little places , France is a beautiful place and would highly recommended

User Profile: bubblingPup682
bubblingPup682 August 4th, 2020

@gentleEyes8469 I recommend Italy! The food is amazing, and it is overall an incredibly beautiful country. Can't go wrong with visiting any part of it!

load more
load more
User Profile: elizabethunter
elizabethunter August 2nd, 2020

@compassionatePassion5448

Omg, I really want to fo that 90 days traveling all over the world. But my top 3 are Thailand, Ibiza and Canada. But I really like Japan too.

User Profile: compassionatePassion5448
compassionatePassion5448 OP August 4th, 2020

@elizabethunter

Japan is amazing and I live in Canada so I would highly recommend visiting! Thailand is on my list too!

load more