Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name 5 places around the world where you haven't been but wish to go!

User Profile: Nishopeful
Nishopeful October 24th, 2018

I love the idea of travelling and i have this deep deep desire to see new places and new faces. I wish i could name 'em all but here are the top 5 places that i have been dreaming about since i was a little girl:

1) New York, USA (typical but not for me. Nyc fascinates me so so much. I want to experience the city :'))

2) Paris, France (Cliche. I know. I just loooove the idea of sitting outside a corner road cafe and drinking hot chocolate while looking at the beautiful parisian houses and people)

3) Santorini, Greece

4) Great Barrier Reef, Australia

5) Venice, Italy.

Let me know your top 5!!!

14
User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois October 25th, 2018

1 Lifou, New Caledonia
2 Ushuaïa, Argentina
3 Lisse, Netherlands
4 Sarchi, Costa Rica
5 Kandersteg, Switzerland

User Profile: mymric
mymric January 31st, 2019

1) Saint Petersburg, Russia ♡

2) Tokyo, Japan ♡

3) Seoul, Korea ♡

4) Amsterdam, Netherlands ♡

5) Bern, Switzerland ♡

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 1st, 2019

India

Tibet

Italy

New Mexico , US

Java

User Profile: TateGalway
TateGalway February 3rd, 2019

Iceland, because it's damn beautiful.

Ireland

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Copenhagen, Denmark

Lisbon, Portugal

User Profile: deenjames
deenjames February 13th, 2019

1. Italy

2. France

3. Grand Canyon (it is not a country, I know)

4. Island (or Ireland, huh)

5. Japan - I am attracted to japanese culture and philosophy much, I would like to see the country "from inside"

I love to watch different travel movies and travel documentaries , love to check blogs about tourism (including ones at Instagram) and find inspiration there.

User Profile: FourthWheel
FourthWheel February 19th, 2019

1.Southern India

2. Tajikistan

3. Indonesia

4. Lebanon

5. Norway

User Profile: Madimarshmellow
Madimarshmellow February 21st, 2019

1. France

2. England

3. Puerto Rico

4. Canada

5. Greece

User Profile: makeitstopp
makeitstopp February 21st, 2019

I wish I could go to Ecuador (Anywhere), France (Paris or Nice), Spain (Anywhere), Italy (Venice), and Australia (Sydney).

User Profile: Mamamel
Mamamel April 13th, 2019

1) Hawaii in the US

2) Sydney Australia

3) Egypt to see the Egyptian Pyramids

4) Panama for the beaches and year round warm weather

5) Paris France

User Profile: palepinkcloud
palepinkcloud April 14th, 2019

1)Los Angeles

2)Amsterdam

3)Positano

4)Rome

5) Sweden

6)Paris