Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is a country you would love to visit?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2021

Travelling is a privilege and if you are able to travel, then you absolutely should.

Travelling has many benefits.

  1. Travel Makes You Happier. ...
  2. Travel Lets You Disconnect & Recharge. ...
  3. Traveling Relieves Stress and Anxiety. ...
  4. Travel Exposes You to New Things. ...
  5. Travel Exposes Others to New Things. ...
  6. Travel Makes You Physically Healthier. ...
  7. Traveling Can Boost Your Creativity.


What is a country you would absolutely love to visit? And why?

49
User Profile: Keikothekitten
Keikothekitten November 7th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

Mines very controversial, but I’d love to see Russia one day hopefully. I love the culture there, and the language is beautiful in my opinion..

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@Keikothekitten What are you most looking forward to seeing there?

load more
User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood November 7th, 2022

malaysia

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@IShiFood Nice! What are you looking forward to seeing there?

load more
User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood November 7th, 2022

thailand

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@IShiFood Lovely! What are you looking forward to seeing there?

load more
User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood November 7th, 2022

greece

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@IShiFood Great! What are you looking forward to seeing there?

load more
User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood November 7th, 2022

india

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@IShiFood Incredible! What are you looking forward to seeing there?

load more
User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood November 7th, 2022

china

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@IShiFood Nice! What are you looking forward to seeing there?

load more
User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood November 7th, 2022

united states

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@IShiFood Lovely! Which state(s) would you like to visit?

load more
User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood November 7th, 2022

UK

User Profile: IShiFood
IShiFood November 7th, 2022

ENGLAND

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@IShiFood Amazing! What would you like to do there?

load more
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady January 14th, 2023

@comfortableNight4463

i think I would love to do some kind of 'Eat, Pray, Love' knockoff 😆 and visit Bali, India and Italy. 🇮🇳 🇮🇹 🌴

If I had to pick one, probably Italy because food

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 15th, 2023

@Dallady Those places are amazing! I hope you get to visit soon. I would love to try carbonara in Italy! What would you like to try?

1 reply
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady January 16th, 2023

@comfortableNight4463

I nearly had a mental breakdown picking one place to visit and now I won't be picking one thing to eat, especially in Italy. I'd be cookie monstering all the things there.

load more
load more