Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite thing about the place where you live?

User Profile: adventurousGrapes9028
adventurousGrapes9028 February 9th, 2023

Excited to hear what everyone picks!

19
User Profile: HopelessDreamer3457
HopelessDreamer3457 February 21st, 2023

@adventurousGrapes9028

The trees and the sky. Sounds a bit cheesy or like it doesn't fit, I know, but it's true

I love staring at the sky in my neighborhood, especially at night. It's always so pretty where I am

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 21st, 2023

@adventurousGrapes9028 I actually live in a old folks nursing home. I'm only 22 years old and I'm the youngest person here so I get treated like a princess 😁. But my favourite thing is, we have this hugggeeee enclosed garden with lots of plants and flowers and trees. It's so pretty. But in the middle of the garden is a large willow tree and under the tree my carers out a cross in memory of my son. I sit under there for hours just watching the birds and talking to my son ❤

User Profile: GoingInCircles365
GoingInCircles365 February 21st, 2023

That's a great question :)

I live in a suburban neighborhood but there's a pretty long walking trail nearby and it's a great place to go out for a walk, bike ride, fresh air, exercise, etc., and I am very grateful to have that!

User Profile: kindPerson6512
kindPerson6512 February 28th, 2023

Maryland has everything, the ocean, the Chesapeake Bay, mountains, and the coolest flag in the union!


User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 March 1st, 2023

@adventurousGrapes9028

I like that so much of the entertainment is FREE! 😃 Over the years I've learned that most places don't offer much entertainment for free and that in some places the price for those things are ASTRONOMICAL!

User Profile: Emmanotwatson23
Emmanotwatson23 March 1st, 2023

The place where I live is hilly so the favourite thing that I like about my place is that I can see the city skyline from my house terrace. It's even more lovely and beautiful at night. 🌃

User Profile: BlueMoonBlackTree
BlueMoonBlackTree March 1st, 2023

@adventurousGrapes9028

Nothing favourite where i live. But the fruits here is very low in price. Very good quality fruits at very low price.

User Profile: nupolian
nupolian March 8th, 2023

The variety of foods!