Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: StarJourney
StarJourney December 15th, 2017

@YourFriendforever

I''m trying to learn Arabic so I can communicate with my family in law :)

I also like Hindi. My husband used to watch Shah Rukh Khan and Amitach Bachchan movies when he was younger and he showed me them. I fell in love with it straight from the first movie he showed me. I play my favourite movie songs in the car or on my phone and I'd like to be able to sing along with them, more than just the main 3 words from the song! And also know what we're saying! Because now we just keep singing "hum tumhare" and make a lot of hum tum and hang sounds. Or randomly shout "Ram Jaane!". We have no clue what any of it means and our dancing is a bad as our singing. It brings us a lot of joy! But it might be good if we knew what we're saying (or trying to say!) ;D The only words i know is 'zindagi' means 'life' and 'tu meri' i think is 'you are mine'. :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP December 31st, 2017

@StarJourney Wow, I am from India, so I know Hindi.. Anytime you feel like knowing a meaning you can text up.. :P

load more
User Profile: RubyRichelieu
RubyRichelieu December 15th, 2017

French and Koreanheart

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP December 31st, 2017

@RubyRichelieu Wow, great! <3

load more
User Profile: resourcefulbear6750
resourcefulbear6750 December 17th, 2017

German and Italian.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP December 31st, 2017

@resourcefulbear6750 Cool!!! <3

load more
December 26th, 2017

Spanish :D

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP December 31st, 2017

@Enchantra Am learning that as well!

load more
User Profile: Shade26
Shade26 December 26th, 2017

I've recently started watching more Korean shows and dramas so I've started to learn Korean. I also really like Japanese so I try and learn that from time to time as well. It's difficult but fun when you can understand and read a bit! yes

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP December 31st, 2017

@Shade26 There are a lot of people in this post learning Korean, you can talk to them too to learn Korean.. :)

load more
User Profile: Salmonellka
Salmonellka January 26th, 2018

I moved to Georgia recenly so... Guess I'm still learning Georgian laugh Know some basics of German, learning by some apps. Learned Korean alphabet and know a liiiiitle amount of basic phrases and words. English is my second language and my native language is Russian enlightened

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP January 28th, 2018

@Salmonellka That's so great!

load more
User Profile: faeriegirl00
faeriegirl00 January 26th, 2018

I want to learn elvish and faerie

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP January 28th, 2018

@faeriegirl00 Wow, throw some light on those two languages, seems different and unique! :) Would like to know more about it.

load more
User Profile: Aerii
Aerii January 27th, 2018

Want to learn Korean and French angel

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP January 28th, 2018

@peacefulShell54 Wish you learn those soon! :)

User Profile: Aerii
Aerii January 28th, 2018

@YourFriendforever thank u ^_^

load more
load more
User Profile: Penguin135
Penguin135 January 28th, 2018

I would like to learn french and korean, I have always wanted to move to France and be able To talk to everyone and be apart of their culture

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP January 29th, 2018

@Penguin135 Sure.. Wish you all the luck!

load more
User Profile: Anonymous27964382
Anonymous27964382 January 28th, 2018

I would learn Hindi, because my lovely girlfriend is Indian. :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP January 29th, 2018

@Anonymous27964382 Aww. Hehe that's a good reason I must say to learn Hindi. :P

load more