Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: BurntToast4376
BurntToast4376 February 15th, 2018

learning irish and italian right now and practicing back to native speaker fluency in french german and spanish...

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP March 5th, 2018

@BurntToast4376 All the best! :D

load more
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 15th, 2018

I would love to learn French!

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme February 15th, 2018

@existentialkat We are two now =)

load more
User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 15th, 2018

Spanish

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP March 5th, 2018

@ShadlokVance That's great.

load more
User Profile: caringPineapple67
caringPineapple67 February 18th, 2018

Icelandic

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP March 5th, 2018

@caringPineapple67 I see. :)

load more
User Profile: Abdallah2017
Abdallah2017 February 28th, 2018

Turkish and french

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP March 5th, 2018

@Abdallah2017 Good luck! :D

load more
User Profile: AnorexicAngel1227
AnorexicAngel1227 March 1st, 2018

Im learning Spanish and American Sign Language, although I want to learn British Sign Language

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP March 5th, 2018

@AnorexicAngel1227 Good luck! :D Hope you learn it soon..

load more
User Profile: Summersberry
Summersberry March 2nd, 2018

I'm learning Japanese and after that I'll probably go for Chinese!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP March 5th, 2018

@NotTheCookieMonster Good luck! :D :)

load more
User Profile: AmelieJones
AmelieJones March 2nd, 2018

I'm trying to learn French at the moment.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP March 5th, 2018

@AmelieJones Good luck! :D

load more
User Profile: PureOak
PureOak April 24th, 2018

For now i would like to learn, Italian, German and Japanese

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 26th, 2018

@PureOak Great choices! Good luck

load more
User Profile: CeliaG
CeliaG April 24th, 2018

Greek :) That's what I aim for :)

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten April 26th, 2018

@CeliaG Nice, a beautiful language to learn.

load more