Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: fluffycandy
fluffycandy April 30th, 2018

Currently learning Dutch and French

@fluffycandy I love that you are learning the languages already, well done on that and I wish you luck! :)

@fluffycandy oh how easy europe will be when you have learnt to speak both.. good luck!

load more
User Profile: CaliforniaGurl56
CaliforniaGurl56 May 1st, 2018

At the moment, I'm learning Korean.

@CaliforniaGurl56 oh wow! an incredible language to take on. I hope it has been going well so far. :)

User Profile: CaliforniaGurl56
CaliforniaGurl56 May 2nd, 2018

@reliablebutoftenforgotten it is, actually. Thank you!

@CaliforniaGurl56 yay! that is great, I am happy for you! :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Cherm
Cherm May 2nd, 2018

@CaliforniaGurl56 wow thats great xD keep going :D

User Profile: DapperDanMan37
DapperDanMan37 June 17th, 2018

@CaliforniaGurl56

Me too! Why did you decide on Korean?

User Profile: CaliforniaGurl56
CaliforniaGurl56 June 18th, 2018

@DapperDanMan37 I thought it would be interesting, especially since I was swept up by the Korean Wave not too long ago. Also, it's kind of challenging, which I love.

load more
load more
User Profile: APSmith
APSmith May 2nd, 2018

Frnech

@APSmith That is an awesome choice! :)

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed May 2nd, 2018

I am currently not learning a new ones...but - I would LOVE to learn the following:

Sanskrit - know a little bit so far from studies

Latin

Hindi

Chinese ( Mandarin) - know a little bit so far from having an aunt who lived in Cina, came back, and taught me some as a child.

...anyone wanna teach me ?

heheheheheeh

@blissedNblessed I love how unique your choices are, and goodness, you must have an interesting history to have had sanskrit and mandarin in your life. Unfortunately, I can't speak any of the languages you've mentioned but am now wishing I could hehehe

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed May 2nd, 2018

@reliablebutoftenforgotten

There are a few apps I have found that teach these! Free apps!... Just harder to find sanskrit - so doing it on my own from what I have alreadynlearned in school.

@blissedNblessed the extra initiative is even more impressive.. well done! yea, i've heard a few as well actually like duolingo or something..

load more
load more
User Profile: gene2017
gene2017 May 2nd, 2018

@blissedNblessed I LOVE Latin, go for it. Interesting to see it among the other choices.

User Profile: Cherm
Cherm May 4th, 2018

@blissedNblessed you can try reading books of those languages, this can really help you learning those languages quickly :p

User Profile: CaliforniaGurl56
CaliforniaGurl56 June 18th, 2018

@blissedNblessed Wow! Those are supposed to be kinda hard. Duolingo has Hindi and Chinese. I don't know about Sanskrit or Latin. You might have to get reference books,etc,etc, for those.

load more
User Profile: PaintballFox
PaintballFox May 2nd, 2018

I am currently taking French.

@PaintballFox Thats really great, I wish you all the best with it.. :) thanks for sharing

User Profile: PaintballFox
PaintballFox May 10th, 2018

@reliablebutoftenforgotten Thanks!

load more
load more
User Profile: XXlilithXX
XXlilithXX May 14th, 2018

I'd like to learn German now, or get better with my French

@XXlilithXX excellent! Wish you all the best with that, you've reminded me that I too need to brush up on my French

User Profile: CaliforniaGurl56
CaliforniaGurl56 June 18th, 2018

@XXlilithXX Nice! I would take on those, but I'm not that comfortable with European languages, so I'm sticking with Asian languages for now. Hope all goes well for you!

load more
User Profile: ambitiousTown4632
ambitiousTown4632 May 14th, 2018

I

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 16th, 2018

@ambitiousTown4632 Those are some really cooool choices there I must say!

load more
User Profile: hardworkingpark83
hardworkingpark83 May 14th, 2018

Italian would be a fun language to learn.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 16th, 2018

@hardworkingpark83 Yeah, definitely! <3

load more
User Profile: apositivepsych
apositivepsych June 8th, 2018

I would like to learn Bengali / French (again)!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 16th, 2018

@apositivepsych I know Bengali, so you can reach out to me too if you need any help with that language!!

load more
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise June 9th, 2018

Currently learning British sign language ;)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 16th, 2018

@SammyLouise Oh wow!! That's so awesome!

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise June 16th, 2018

Thanks! It is getting there! Thinking about it now, my degree is also in classical music which is a language in its own right :) It's something I never stop learning about even years of learning! @YourFriendforever

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP June 16th, 2018

@SammyLouise Wow! Classical music is such an art! <3

load more
load more
load more