Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: Want2Sleep
Want2Sleep August 28th, 2018

Spanish/any and all :)

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 August 30th, 2018

@Want2Sleep languages are lovely, aren't they? I love Spanish

User Profile: Want2Sleep
Want2Sleep August 30th, 2018

@Mountainmystic777 Yes, they are :)

load more
load more
User Profile: haruheart
haruheart August 31st, 2018

I'm learning Japanese ^-^ Another language Id like to learn would probably be korean or french :) <3

User Profile: littleGlobe8648
littleGlobe8648 September 9th, 2018

I'm trying to learn Polish. It's a very hard, but fascinating language!

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 September 9th, 2018

@littleGlobe8648 ohh nice. I like the language. Best of luck with it !!! :)

load more
User Profile: Ana4hear
Ana4hear September 15th, 2018

I want to learn Dutch language.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 September 15th, 2018

@Ana4hear that is amazing deaer. Would you like to tell us why you'd like to learn Dutch?? Best of leak for learning it :)

load more
User Profile: FutureTeacher301
FutureTeacher301 September 17th, 2018

I already know Spanish and I am getting better in English.
I used to learn Esperanto but I would like to try again, it was an easy language and the community is too gorgeous.

I also tried to learn Ukrainian, Swedish and Portuguese but it was crazy to me. :(

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 September 17th, 2018

@FutureTeacher301 I wish you the very best with all your languages. Esperanto , swedish and Ukrainian, they are all quote different languages. I hiphyou enjoy learning them :)

load more
User Profile: blacknaive08
blacknaive08 September 17th, 2018

I am fluent in Filipino and English. Currently, I am at an intermediate level in Korean and just started learning the Cyrillic alphabet.

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi September 22nd, 2018

I've been learning French for the past year and I've made great progress. I think I can take chats in French very soon :)

User Profile: Ayla31
Ayla31 September 23rd, 2018

I am learning French

User Profile: Ayla31
Ayla31 September 27th, 2018

but I also wanted to learn chinese

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 September 29th, 2018

@Ayla31 nice french is really neat and so is Chinese. Best of luck with them :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Klara00
Klara00 September 27th, 2018

I'm slowly trying to learn Hebrew at the moment. Although I don't speak the languages, I spent time studying French and Italian as well but Individually and French in school.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 September 29th, 2018

@Klara00 wow that's a lot of languages. Which of them do you like the most???

User Profile: Klara00
Klara00 September 29th, 2018

@Mountainmystic777 Hebrew's the only one I really want to be fluent in but I'm a slow learner.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 3rd, 2018

@Klara00 I'm sure you'll be fluent in hebreHin no time. :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: independenttangerine
independenttangerine September 29th, 2018

@YourFriendforever

Im already quite fluent in these but im trying to perfect my spanish and portugese as well as learning hindi because it seeme like a really interesting language! what about you ? are you learning anything new ?

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 September 29th, 2018

@independenttangerine that's awesome tangerine. Hindi is really simple once you're done learning the aplphabets. I wish you the very best.

User Profile: independenttangerine
independenttangerine September 29th, 2018

@Mountainmystic777

Thank you mystic! and yeah the alphabets are wayyyy to confusing O_o but im pretty good with them now :)

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 September 29th, 2018

@independenttangerine that's amazing tangerine best of luck. You can message me of you want any help with hindi :)

User Profile: independenttangerine
independenttangerine September 29th, 2018

@Mountainmystic777

Im going to take up up on that! thank you so much :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP October 1st, 2018

@independenttangerine Currently I am trying to document a lot of languages so hopefully could get to know a couple of them! <3

load more