Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 April 15th, 2017

French and Spanish are both languages I would like to learn.

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 15th, 2017

@philosophicalShip9444 best of luck to you.. both the languages are lovely languages.. :)

load more
User Profile: YourVoiceMyVeins
YourVoiceMyVeins April 16th, 2017

I'm trying to learn Hindi. Looking forward to the summer when I can really get into it!

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 16th, 2017

@YourVoiceMyVeins Hey I know Hindi so if you ever need any help lemme know! :D

load more
User Profile: AglaosMarco
AglaosMarco April 16th, 2017

I'd really like to learn japanese, I started studying it but then I had to stop due to other responsibilities. I am hoping to start over this summer^^ I also want to study norwegian for some reason xD There are so many languages I want to learn >.<

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 16th, 2017

@sweetPotato91 I know how language learning is the new um waht to say maybe 'Hobby'.. It's really cool! I wish you all the best !! :D

load more
User Profile: K87
K87 April 18th, 2017

I'm brushing up on French. I spoke fluently in high school, but it's been a while.

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 18th, 2017

@K87 Teach me some French.. Always wanted to learn that language.. :P

load more
User Profile: Acosta
Acosta April 18th, 2017

@YourFriendforever arabic and more italian, i speak spanish, english and french.

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 18th, 2017

@Acosta Oh that's great!! Good luck with language learning... Keep me updated. :D

load more
User Profile: rosettafaery
rosettafaery April 18th, 2017

I have friends in Berlin and visited them about 6 months ago. I learnt a few key phrases which got me by but I'd love to learn more German. There is a lot of English spoken there and the locals are always keen to test their English on you too!

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP April 18th, 2017

@rosettafaery Haha really? They test their English? :P and yes I am sure you will learn German fluently pretty soon!

load more
User Profile: AnimalHugger
AnimalHugger May 11th, 2017

I'd love to learn how to speak Mandarin

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP May 11th, 2017

@AnimalHugger that's great.. you can try on diff apps!

load more
User Profile: sail46
sail46 May 11th, 2017

Have been trying to learn French online. Not doing that great at this time. YouTube has great French lessons. But difficult to learn

4 replies
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP May 11th, 2017

@sail46 why not try out the language learning apps?

2 replies
User Profile: sail46
sail46 May 11th, 2017

@YourFriendforever

Great tip. Wil give an online app a try. smiley

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP May 12th, 2017

@sail46 Wish you all the best! <3

load more
load more
User Profile: betweentheglades
betweentheglades May 13th, 2017

@sail46 Check out Memrise--it's a language learning app and it's pretty fun! I used it to learn the basics of french and enjoyed it.

load more
User Profile: warmheartedCity8277
warmheartedCity8277 May 11th, 2017

I am learning French through a class I have. I would love to learn as many languages as possible mostly German, Spanish, Japanese, and Hebrew. I hope to one day travel around the world so learning the native languages is both important and fun.

1 reply
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP May 12th, 2017

@warmheartedCity8277 Fulfill your dream! Reach heights and keep me in the loop and keep me updated. would love to hear from you about it!! :D

load more
User Profile: KelleseyChristine
KelleseyChristine May 11th, 2017

SPANISH! It sounds sooo goood and nice! And french ofc haha

2 replies
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP May 12th, 2017

@KelleseyChristine True that! Spanish sounds really cool.. :P Do give it a try!!

1 reply
User Profile: KelleseyChristine
KelleseyChristine May 12th, 2017

@YourFriendforever I KNOW RIGHT! Well I havent got time for more studying I guess lol

load more
load more