Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 9th, 2019

I would love to learn ASL, Italian and French. They just sound so amazing and ASL looks so beautiful

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 9th, 2019

Japanese?

At least some form of basics. Other than referencing it from anime cartoons only...

But very reluctant to start and constant procrastination.

User Profile: BondedDestiny1131
BondedDestiny1131 March 10th, 2019

I'd love to learn German but I find it so hard 😅😅

User Profile: pbandjams
pbandjams April 6th, 2019

I'm currently learning Mandarin, but I would like to learn Japanese or Thai!

User Profile: easyCranberry9762
easyCranberry9762 April 10th, 2019

@pbandjams

I started to learn Thai. Found an online site made by someone living in Thailand.

load more
User Profile: resourcefulbear6750
resourcefulbear6750 April 7th, 2019

italian

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi April 8th, 2019

I'd like to learn Japanese and Italian.

User Profile: whyohwhy95137
whyohwhy95137 April 8th, 2019

I want to learn arabic and french.. I dunno if I can though, especially arabic, I don't have any friends that speak it.

User Profile: Roseisnotflower
Roseisnotflower April 9th, 2019

I like to learn Chinese but i cant remember all characters 😭😭😭

User Profile: easyCranberry9762
easyCranberry9762 April 10th, 2019

Trying to learn to read Thai.

User Profile: Mamamel
Mamamel April 13th, 2019

@YourFriendfore

I am learning spanish