Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: Sunshinepk
Sunshinepk November 14th, 2019

I am learning German.

User Profile: kindhearted6633
kindhearted6633 November 15th, 2019

Spanish, I used to take it in school but then I switched schools and forgot everything about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

User Profile: 1Vanillaicecream
1Vanillaicecream December 9th, 2019

@YourFriendforever, Currently I'm seriously studying Korean, but I've also done little bits of Russian, Spanish, Japanese, German, French, Irish, and Italian.

User Profile: SleepingSpirit101
SleepingSpirit101 December 14th, 2019

I'm currently learning Spanish but I'd also like to learn German.

User Profile: isitallinmyhead
isitallinmyhead December 15th, 2019

I'm learning, get ready for this, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and maybe German!

User Profile: isitallinmyhead
isitallinmyhead December 15th, 2019

@isitallinmyhead

by maybe German, I mean I'm thinking about it

User Profile: rosi3posi3
rosi3posi3 January 4th, 2020

@isitallinmyhead That's a lot to take on all at one time! I wish you the best of luck! :)

User Profile: isitallinmyhead
isitallinmyhead January 13th, 2020

@rosi3posi3

thank you

load more

@isitallinmyhead wow that's great, I like to learn languages too

load more
User Profile: blissart
blissart December 16th, 2019

I would like to learn Japanese

User Profile: AraNorris
AraNorris December 18th, 2019

I'm learning English

User Profile: rosi3posi3
rosi3posi3 December 26th, 2019

@AraNorris Hey! how are you enjoying English? The spelling and grammar is sometimes hard, but I'm sure you've got it. Best of luck!

load more
User Profile: fairmindedRaspberries1389
fairmindedRaspberries1389 December 19th, 2019

I'm learning ASL with my friend at the moment. In the future I would like to learn Spanish and maybe French

User Profile: azureBalloon6704
azureBalloon6704 December 19th, 2019

I've learned Spanish well enough to be conversational, interview for a job or a bank loan, which is B1-B2 level; but, would like to spend the coming (maximum) 12 months preparing to pass the C1 level exam. The exam pushes one to pay particular attention to the painful peculiarities of grammar (that I usually like to ignore). After that, Mandarin.

User Profile: rosi3posi3
rosi3posi3 December 26th, 2019

Hey all! I am currently learning American Sign Language (ASL) and I am enjoying it so much! The deaf and hard of hearing community is so nice! heart

User Profile: Cosmichorizon
Cosmichorizon December 26th, 2019

@rosi3posi3 hi im currently learning german language guten tag

User Profile: rosi3posi3
rosi3posi3 December 27th, 2019

@Cosmichorizon I recently met a german exchange student at school and decided to learn a bit for her. This led me to also singing a German song for my choir class. I've loved learning little bits of German and I hope you're enjoying it too!

User Profile: Cosmichorizon
Cosmichorizon December 28th, 2019

@rosi3posi3 Hi Rosi i am glad to hear about the song one song called immer lacht hope you hear it german music is wonderful i am also trying to learn the grammer and memorise the words i use google translate and i bought books i even watch friends with german spoken and subtitle 😂 i love germany sometimes a face long and hard words i translate them to english and memorise them like zwillingsbruder or swillingsschwester = twin brother or sister i trust myself i can learn it if you need me for understanding a hard phrases pm me have a wonderful day ✌😊

User Profile: Cosmichorizon
Cosmichorizon December 28th, 2019

@rosi3posi3 hi i learnt english too so i am happy i can learn new stuff always optimistic ✌😉😏

load more
load more
User Profile: pinkStrings8731
pinkStrings8731 January 7th, 2020

@rosi3posi3 hi! I started learning French in September due to entering a university! actually, I couldn't be more sad about it. i don't like our professor and the language is very hard because I'm an c1 level english speaker and I learned german at school. it's pretty hard, and I'm planning on dropping out of this university.

load more