Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: greybones
greybones December 26th, 2019

Klingonian...

User Profile: learningbywriting
learningbywriting December 27th, 2019

I'm learning Spanish and Finnish (anxiously awaiting for the courses to open on Duolingo!!!)

User Profile: greybones
greybones December 28th, 2019

Swahili and Sami and well...the languages of animals...

User Profile: bluebreath1810
bluebreath1810 January 1st, 2020

German

User Profile: bluebreath1810
bluebreath1810 January 4th, 2020

Spanish

User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn January 5th, 2020

@YourFriendforever i'm learning korean and it's damn hard but much more cool @-@

User Profile: azureBalloon6704
azureBalloon6704 January 6th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn ... the sounds of emphasis made in the Korean language, those scraping throat sounds, are so funny sometimes. ... but the tendency to express by shouting and yelling particular vocals puts me off a bit.

User Profile: Listeningsarinn
Listeningsarinn January 7th, 2020

@azureBalloon6704 yep those are funny laugh the part which is difficult to me is that it isn't stress based and you need to make sure pronouncing sylable based :"

load more
load more
User Profile: NiniTheTomato
NiniTheTomato January 7th, 2020

I always wanted to learn either Italian, Russian or Japanese. But I can't because of school. Once I'm out, I want to try

User Profile: purpleCranberry5895
purpleCranberry5895 January 11th, 2020

i'm currently learning korean and planning to start in arabic as well

User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii January 12th, 2020

I've learnt all of my favorite languages, doing my best to fluent the last two!

I've learnt Italian, Spanish, Greek, French & Romanian.

User Profile: Starxing
Starxing January 13th, 2020

I'm fluent in Chinese and English, however, I've spent years before studying, Turkish and Greek. Right now. I'm tackling Sanskrit!