Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: JessFlo99
JessFlo99 January 18th, 2020

I am currently learning german and I would like to learn Russian next.

User Profile: ameenah1221
ameenah1221 January 18th, 2020
My mother language is serbian, I speak english, and I am currently studying spanish. German doesn't sound attractive to me but I would like to know it, and I would like to learn russian. 🙈
User Profile: persistentartprenuer
persistentartprenuer January 29th, 2020

I learned Japanese years ago and would like to get back into it. I never reached fluency, but want to this time. I'm also interested in Italian, Turkish and Arabic.

User Profile: puresoul1202
puresoul1202 February 2nd, 2020

I want to learn SPANISH for now

User Profile: nomourners
nomourners March 1st, 2020

I'm currently re-learning Spanish. I'd like to learn sign language (probably the German version as I live in Germany) and Norwegian one day.

User Profile: barncat
barncat March 2nd, 2020

Been studying Equus for 16 years

User Profile: BlueTwilight16
BlueTwilight16 March 3rd, 2020

I am currently learning Korean. And would love to learn Italian too.

User Profile: spiritwolf24
spiritwolf24 March 3rd, 2020

i want to learn russian becasue im russain and i want to learn where i came from.

User Profile: Arwenn1
Arwenn1 March 25th, 2020

I am learning spanish

User Profile: Rainbowpetal
Rainbowpetal March 25th, 2020

I'd love to learn Italian