Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: fruityPicture4336
fruityPicture4336 June 3rd, 2020

I would like to learn French....to be able to speak and write fluently...love the language

User Profile: Teresa416
Teresa416 June 4th, 2020

I would love to learn Italian. I am Italian but only know phrases here and there

User Profile: Lydia194
Lydia194 June 30th, 2020

I'm trying to learn Biblical Hebrew at the moment, but it's so different from the other languages I'm learning and I just feel like I'm going at snail's pace

User Profile: Hydrangea03
Hydrangea03 June 30th, 2020

Im currently focusing on Japanese, because Im going to be studying there soon :) I also study German as a compulsory subject in school!

As for languages Id love to learn, Im really interested in Greek, Russian, Latin, Gaelic and Thai! Im also looking forward to study Tagalog, as many of my online friends speak the language and itd be lovely if I could too! ^^

User Profile: NoelLikesSunsets
NoelLikesSunsets July 1st, 2020

At the moment, I have been learning some Korean. I have a very close friend from there and he has to enlist in the military soon. I'd love to send him some letters while he is there, as it is something we have done regularly for a long time now. It would be nice to say things in his language too! :)

I'd love to learn languages that are unique sounding. Icelandic, or Armenian/Georgian or something that I have never really heard before!

User Profile: allisonnnwonderland
allisonnnwonderland July 1st, 2020

korean :)

User Profile: Monica1445
Monica1445 July 1st, 2020

I always wanted to learn Spanish because I want to visit Mexico one day and French because I want to go to paris France.

User Profile: Lavender450
Lavender450 July 1st, 2020

Italian

User Profile: colourfulBerry4074
colourfulBerry4074 July 1st, 2020

I would like to learn korean , Spanish and French ^_^

User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 July 1st, 2020

I am lucky enough to speak Spanish and German and love languages. I would encourage anyone keen to pick up a new language to just go for it!! There is no better feeling than conversing with someone in their mother tongue. I would love to learn Polish, I know a few phrases and keep pestering my Polish postman to chat to me!!