Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 July 1st, 2020

Oh and Russian, for the challenge!

User Profile: Niikiita9
Niikiita9 July 1st, 2020

French! The language of love 😁

User Profile: NorahListens
NorahListens July 2nd, 2020

I'd lovee to learn Spanish, German, and Arabic

User Profile: rainlover1
rainlover1 July 2nd, 2020

At the moment I'm trying to learn Japanese. But the Kanjis are so hard!
私は日本語が学ぶたい。

User Profile: Regmo
Regmo July 2nd, 2020

I would like to learn Middle English and also Russian.

User Profile: Xav20
Xav20 July 4th, 2020

I would love to learn French and Japanese

User Profile: listeningyoualways
listeningyoualways July 4th, 2020

Spanish and French.

User Profile: viviansalazar
viviansalazar July 8th, 2020

I already speak English and Spanish. I would love to learn how to speak Italian!

User Profile: selfconfidentKiwi840
selfconfidentKiwi840 July 8th, 2020

i speak 5 languages at a young age, 3 of them completely fluent. i like learning new languages, it's quite fascinating!

User Profile: Supernaturalist
Supernaturalist July 10th, 2020

I'm learning Hebrew and Ancient Egyptian. I'm also trying to learn Koreannnn

User Profile: spreadinglove03
spreadinglove03 July 28th, 2020

@Supernaturalist

chinese

load more