Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: Kuma0187
Kuma0187 September 13th, 2017

I am focusing on learning Dutch because I live in Holland. But I also want to learn German, Japanese and maybe Spanish.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP September 18th, 2017

@Kuma0187 Wow! That's so cool! :D

User Profile: StarJourney
StarJourney December 14th, 2017

@Kuma0187

Hoe gaat het met je Nederlands? :)

User Profile: Kuma0187
Kuma0187 December 15th, 2017

@StarJourney

Supergoed eerlijk! haha (zo denk ik)

Ik ben hier alleen maar twee jaren maar ik kan al best wel goed Nederlands praten. Er is ook hier een kort Nederlandstalig gesprek begonnen ergens. Ik weet ff niet hoe het genoemd is. Misschien 'zijn er nog meer nederlanders er' of zoiets.

Ik wil altijd oefenen, dus je mag mij altijd een berichtje sturen hoor! Ben jij een Nederlander zelf, of leer je ook?

Leuk je te ontmoeten :)

load more
load more
User Profile: pantasticprincess
pantasticprincess September 14th, 2017

I speak English as my native tongue, and am learning German at school. I also know a small amount of Norwegian, but wish to strenghthen it with time :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP September 18th, 2017

@pantasticprincess I am sure you'll be able to strengthen it too! <3

load more
User Profile: radiantFireworks51
radiantFireworks51 September 16th, 2017

I'm doing my GCSEs for French, in a month or so I'm gonna start learning Spanish again and I'd love to learn a bit of German too but I haven't done anything yet

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP September 18th, 2017

@radiantFireworks51 If you happen to learn German soon, then give me some lessons as well. XD

load more
User Profile: beneaththepines
beneaththepines September 18th, 2017

I've been trying to learn German and Irish.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP September 20th, 2017

@beneaththepines WOW! That's cool..

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme September 25th, 2017

@beneaththepines Irish? Interesting.

load more
User Profile: PssstSugarM
PssstSugarM September 21st, 2017

I'm currently learning WO language which is actually very rare and interesting.

P.s i can speak 16 languages. Insane, i know :')

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP September 30th, 2017

@AlizayyyMeme I never heard this WO language? Do brief me on that! and woaaaaah 16 languages is huge! <3

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP September 30th, 2017

@AlizayyyMeme I never heard this WO language? Do brief me on that! and woaaaaah 16 languages is huge! <3

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP September 30th, 2017

@AlizayyyMeme I never heard this WO language? Do brief me on that! and woaaaaah 16 languages is huge! <3

load more
User Profile: TeenPhaseUghh
TeenPhaseUghh September 21st, 2017

I want to learn Portuguese and Hungarian

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP September 30th, 2017

@TeenPhaseUghh Good luck with that! <3 :)

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 October 6th, 2017

@TeenPhaseUghh Im portuguese so I can help if you want :)

load more
October 2nd, 2017

I would like to learn Hebrew

User Profile: OptimaChange
OptimaChange October 2nd, 2017

@scarletPear1945 not an easy one but, like with any other skill, perseverance and a good motivation are the key. Go for it!!

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP October 23rd, 2017

@scarletPear1945 I am sure you'll learn it!

load more
User Profile: purrwa
purrwa October 3rd, 2017

I am trying for vitnami

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP October 23rd, 2017

@purrwa Good luck !

load more
User Profile: purrwa
purrwa October 3rd, 2017

Vitnami

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP November 8th, 2017

@purrwa Great!

load more
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 October 6th, 2017

I speak portuguese (Mother tongue) , English as my second language since I was 4. I also speak Spanish, French, German (basics) and latin.

I want to learn mandarim or japanese. Maybe Italian too.

If anyone is interested in some language exchange please tell .

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 September 29th, 2018

@Booklover95 woww I love your choices. Languages are amazing aren't they :)

load more