Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's the most expensive country you have been to?

User Profile: generousCucumber2513
generousCucumber2513 September 14th, 2019

What's the most expensive country you have been to and was it worth it?

47
User Profile: Erato
Erato September 17th, 2019

I've only been to another country once which is South Korea so I can't have comparisons yet. I'd say, Europe countries are way too expensive.

User Profile: softBubbles64
softBubbles64 September 17th, 2019

I have been to Uk, and it seemed far more expensive than any other asian country I have visited. But it was totally worth it because of the beauty of the place and different culture I got to witness.

User Profile: LandOfHopesx3
LandOfHopesx3 September 17th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513

Montenegro, it wasn't that expensive but it's one of the few places I have been that had a higher living standard

User Profile: amazingBeach7969
amazingBeach7969 September 17th, 2019

Norway was my most expensive place too. Tromso was more expensive that other Norwegian places. In Norway, I found the more north you go, the more expensive it becomes. I do want to take a cruise to the North Pole at some point, but the cruise costs as much as an MBA, so the sensible part in me is still arguing with the explorer within for that adventure.

User Profile: DisneyFee31
DisneyFee31 September 17th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513 I've also been to Norway and it was extremely expensive! But so beautiful.

User Profile: Caringsayuri2895
Caringsayuri2895 September 17th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513

Can I say my own country.😁( never been to another country)

User Profile: Jezbr
Jezbr September 17th, 2019

I lived in Norway for half a year. And it was so expensive compared to my home country and other countries I have lived in. I judge countries by cost and quality of coffee. Good coffee in Australia. 4 dollars (3ish euros) First coffee I got in Norway 11 dollars. Amazing iced coffee in Cambodia. .20 cents. Amazing hand brewed coffee where I currently live. 2 euros. :D

I have avoided switzerland so far. And london is not that far behind norway. beautiful place tho.

User Profile: hope0207
hope0207 September 17th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513

singapore because it's the only country i've been to, several times

User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 September 17th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513 The most expensive country I've been to is the one I live in! The wonderful United States is great but geez it's super expensive here! I do believe it's worth it because I really love the life I've been able to build here with my boys and husband!

User Profile: rawalmamata
rawalmamata September 17th, 2019

Actually i have not been to abroad😅