Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's the most expensive country you have been to?

User Profile: generousCucumber2513
generousCucumber2513 September 14th, 2019

What's the most expensive country you have been to and was it worth it?

47
User Profile: karenw
karenw September 17th, 2019

Ive only ever been to ireland

User Profile: fruityEmbrace3403
fruityEmbrace3403 September 17th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513

Sweden, we took a trip to bring our new boat back to my home. It was expensive but the view of the cliffs and sea were breathtaking.

User Profile: LexIris
LexIris September 17th, 2019

I haven't been to any country. I've only been in Nigeria

User Profile: aeris156
aeris156 September 17th, 2019

norway! it was so worth it, but very much not cheap

User Profile: SnailPurple
SnailPurple September 18th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513

I've never left the U.S.A.cheeky

1 reply
User Profile: Sunshine444
Sunshine444 September 18th, 2019

@SnailPurple

Dubai is beautiful and yes bit expensive

load more
User Profile: SunshineNaina
SunshineNaina September 18th, 2019

Never been to any other country

User Profile: ElodieMarie22
ElodieMarie22 September 18th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513

Anywhere in Europe. Expensive but it's such a wonderful continent.

User Profile: krazeniks
krazeniks September 18th, 2019

@generousCucumber2513

India .. Only country I have beeen to .. hehe

User Profile: VirtualVirgo
VirtualVirgo September 18th, 2019

Probably the US (Disneyworld)!

It takes more of the CAD to add up to the USD, so it ends up being more expensive than it looks :(

User Profile: UniSarah85
UniSarah85 September 20th, 2019

Norway and Switzerland. Both expensive but stunning countries.