Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What superpower would you like to have?

User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 November 29th, 2020

Be creative and think of any superpower you would like to have and share with us below!

5 Superpowers You Need to Make it in Oklahoma | The Lost Ogle

@1Vanillaicecream @AddictedTealover98 @AlwaysRedeemable @Angela243 @azuladragon34 @Bint @BleuPhoenix @Bosslady9601 @bouncyVoice4149 @bubblyblueberry89 @ClairePotato @Daishy @dtanushree @Erica @fantasticDancer50 @GeneralIroh @GhostLily @healingWhisper @herealways27 @iwishuwell @K87 @lyricalAngel70 @magicalPainting28 @miraculousheart9815 @orangeAster4 @peppapigisqueen08 @phantom25 @Redskyi @Resourcefulsouth @sincere5772 @SoMicha @StillPlanet @stjarnagrace @SunflowerOnTheHill @SweetTortoise @sympatheticCup6312 @TessMo @theheartproject @treeHugger7 @uniqueApricot19 @VerseArt @whackamoo @YaboiRogers @Zulegirl

Join the ATW Taglist Here!

49
User Profile: brightMoment3384
brightMoment3384 January 19th, 2021

"Telekinesis"

User Profile: Zoup
Zoup January 20th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1

The superpower I would like to have is the ability to read minds

User Profile: brenbe
brenbe January 20th, 2021

i would like to have invisibility. so that i could know that no one would bother me or hurt me or even look at me and i would just go about my business and get things done or go for a walk or whatever. it's my biggest wish.

User Profile: Hotaru419
Hotaru419 January 21st, 2021

My superpower would be being able to reach into any pocket I have and instantly pull out money. No matter the amount I want/need it would instantly be there. No more worrying about food, meds copays, nothing! I could do for myself AND help friends and family.

User Profile: Neeme2020
Neeme2020 January 22nd, 2021

Two super powers I would love to have. Healing and financial strength ( to help those in need )

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 23rd, 2021

@Neeme2020

That sounds great! I am sure you would help soo many people with it.

load more
User Profile: honestPrune6890
honestPrune6890 January 23rd, 2021

Time - rewind, forward, stop

User Profile: toughLion8324
toughLion8324 February 8th, 2021

I would love to timetravel and be in psychotherapy in the middle of this year and succeed in that as well.

User Profile: sociablePlane6346
sociablePlane6346 May 27th, 2021

Turn into any animal

User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod May 29th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1

I want to stop the time 😅

User Profile: Angela243
Angela243 April 15th, 2022

@MoonlightHelper1

I would like to have the power of teleportation and telekinesis together.