Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the best thing that ever happened to you?

User Profile: PoolOfBrokenMemories
PoolOfBrokenMemories October 18th, 2016

Simple question right? I will need some time to wite down my life event but feel free to be first :D

110
User Profile: amandajane13
amandajane13 June 5th, 2020

This is tough! but probably being born into my family, I have the most amazing family members and I'm so thankful <3

User Profile: RealTree3
RealTree3 June 5th, 2020

My Salvation and My Career...and everything in between wink

User Profile: sugarpandadrops7
sugarpandadrops7 June 5th, 2020

The best thing that ever happened to me was when I moved out of a bad environment and went to go live with my fiancee. Ever since then, I think I've made better strides in my mental recovery.

Despite I am still dealing with a lot of mental stuff (like anxiety and my depression) I at least I can do it in an environment that generally understands what I'm going through.

User Profile: Jili
Jili June 5th, 2020

My college career

User Profile: M4GIC
M4GIC June 5th, 2020

Hmmm. I don't just have one thing but something that did make me happy was when my birthday was 13 days before we had lockdown here so that was good!

User Profile: purplecitrus
purplecitrus June 5th, 2020

I think it was when I finally learned to accept and love myself for who I am. Of course, I wasn't able to do it on my own. I had a friend who helped me and made me realize that I am unique and worthy of everything.

(That friend is actually an ex, and even though we don't talk now, I am still very grateful to him for all he did for me, and wish him nothing but happiness.)

User Profile: SassyClassyBrunette
SassyClassyBrunette June 5th, 2020

@PoolOfBrokenMemories

Meeting my friends!

User Profile: CrimsonScarlet
CrimsonScarlet June 5th, 2020

I think the best thing that happened to me was meeting my friends, even though we had a rocky end to the friendships.

1 reply
User Profile: MariWhale
MariWhale June 5th, 2020

@CrimsonScarlet I empathize and feel the same

load more
User Profile: herealways27
herealways27 June 5th, 2020

That best thing is still happening to me now. I've emigrated for over 2 years now and I'm still in perfect contact with two of my best friends in my home country. I really enjoy talking to them and it feels like we're always right next to each other.

User Profile: Justpassingthrough10
Justpassingthrough10 June 6th, 2020

My exhusband leaving me. It was a heartbreaking experience but in hindsight it made me a stronger person. A better parent,