Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where was your favorite place you have travelled to?

User Profile: richTree5971
richTree5971 July 12th, 2019

I loved going to Colorado to visit my aunt but I am looking for nice places to travel

12
User Profile: gloriousBubbles2000
gloriousBubbles2000 July 12th, 2019

@richTree5971

Abbottabad, Pakistan

@enchantedbutterfly

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove July 12th, 2019

@richTree5971 so many! new york, maledives, malaga!

User Profile: DylanKelyie
DylanKelyie July 12th, 2019

My poor girlfriend in childhood once had "new" plastic sandals so we asked her where she has them from?

She told us: I traveled on a long hollyday and got them.

And we asked her where did you travel to?

Andshe answered us: to the attic...😔

@lazyKatz

User Profile: Sinely
Sinely July 18th, 2019

Greece is a beautiful place to be visited once in a lifetime at least but honestly, I'd like to come back there more than once. Absolutely amazing beaches, picturesque landscapes, nightlife, historical sites, cultural delights, mountains etc. If you haven't been there yet - look for vacation packages asap https://travelsites.com/vacation-packages/

User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp July 18th, 2019

The Netherlands indeed!

User Profile: elisavetD2001
elisavetD2001 July 19th, 2019

Crete. It's an island in Greece.

User Profile: caringHope11
caringHope11 July 19th, 2019

Barcelona, Spain 😍😍😍

User Profile: SunshineAndOrchids
SunshineAndOrchids July 21st, 2019

@caringHope11

Ohhh that is a beautiful place!

load more
July 21st, 2019

Udaipur city in Rajasthan, India 😍💖

User Profile: TonyTheDog
TonyTheDog July 21st, 2019

Marie Byrd Land

User Profile: SunshineAndOrchids
SunshineAndOrchids July 21st, 2019

My two favorite places so far have been Istanbul in Turkey, and to island Capri of Italy. They were such beautiful places! I loved the food of both countries, and Turkey had such beautiful architecture and jewelry while Italy had such a laid back culture! They are by far, my two favorite places so far.