Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?!

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe March 24th, 2017

Hiya Everyone!

Would you rather live in the countryside or the city? laugh

I live quite close to a big city in the UK and I'm not a massive fan of it! Whenever I look out of the window, I see cars and other houses.

I'd love to live in the countryside, not sure how the WIFI would be there though! cheeky

Let us know what your opinion is!! heart

34
User Profile: NeedToBeLoved
NeedToBeLoved August 10th, 2017

@blossombreathe

Both honestly.

City you feel alive.

Countryside you feel relaxed

2 replies
User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 August 10th, 2017

@tidyLunch5409

those are words coming out from a wise mouth. that's cool.

1 reply
User Profile: NeedToBeLoved
NeedToBeLoved August 22nd, 2017

@tidyJar6514 thanks

I am cool and wise so...

load more
load more
User Profile: SerenaSakura
SerenaSakura August 11th, 2017

@blossombreathe

Definitely the city!
The countryside is relaxing and all, but the city is full of excitement!

User Profile: thelarrysty
thelarrysty October 19th, 2017

both, country if you wanted some calm and relaxing place and city if you wanted everything-instant and loved to get dolled up

User Profile: DrRabbit
DrRabbit October 20th, 2017

Born and grew up in city, so i never knew how it feels to live in a countryside. Worth to try tho!

User Profile: silverDeer47
silverDeer47 April 29th, 2018

I'd like to live in a city, but only if there are a lot of forests nearby so I can go hiking.