Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hello. I am suffering with chronic anxiety and depression with digestive issues.. I went to many doctors i have changed my diet, started exercise etc.

User Profile: drali
drali July 27th, 2025

hello. I am ringsf with chronic anxiety and depressfssion with digestive issues.. I went to many doctors i have changed my diet, started exercise etc. But nothing is working with me. I lost my job.. I don't have finances now to go for professional help. I need financial help as well because professional therapy is expensive here..And lost my job too.. i am crying
hello. I am suffering with chronic anxiety and depression with digestive issues.. I went to many doctors i have changed my diet, started exercise etc. But nothing is working with me. I lost my job.. I don't have finances now to go for professional help. I need financial help as well because professional therapy is expensive here..And lost my job too.. i am crying
2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 28th, 2025

@drali

I'm glad that you have puts some steps in place to help you to cope and live a healthier , anxiety free life. Exercise and a good diet are key. You deserve to feel happy in yourself and I genuinely wish you the best 💕💜

User Profile: UrTherapy
UrTherapy July 28th, 2025

@drali hey you don't have to be alone for all of that, I feel you that ur sad and hopeless but sometimes a small thing can change everything. Feel free to text;)