Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It took me a week to do it and finish it. I hope you like it #Anime #Jujutsukaisen #Mahito

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 March 1st, 2025


self-embodiment-of-perfection-by-artbyleiku-df08kby-fullview_1740870439.jpg 

17
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile March 2nd, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

Wow that's really amazing 

Good job 

I like it 👏🏆🥇

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP March 2nd, 2025
@Tulipsmile Thank you!!!<3 
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 2nd, 2025

@EliasSanz2011 wow! No wonder it took you so long to finish! The attention to detail is amazing😍 you did a great job 💗 it's awsome💖

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP March 2nd, 2025
@Tinywhisper11 Thank you, I really appreciate it<3
load more
User Profile: Newton420
Newton420 March 9th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011 wow! u are amazing

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP March 9th, 2025

@Newton420 Thank u!<3 :3

load more
User Profile: WorkingitThrough2
WorkingitThrough2 March 9th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

Wow, this is so intricate. So many details. Grate work😊

How long did it take you to do this?

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP March 9th, 2025

@WorkingitThrough2 It took me a week, thanks for appreciating my work<3

User Profile: WorkingitThrough2
WorkingitThrough2 March 10th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

Only a week, wow that would have taken me months if I could draw😂

load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 10th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011 you're so talented*-* That looks amazing! 

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP March 13th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora Thanks <3

load more
User Profile: Hiiamanonymous
Hiiamanonymous March 19th, 2025
@EliasSanz2011 Dude!!! This is awesome! As a fellow jjk fan I genuinely love this! I can tell u paid a lot of attention to the lighting(rlly good lighting btw). dang...color me impressed
User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP March 19th, 2025

@Hiiamanonymous

Gracias<3, la verdad yo solo hice el dibujo, mi mejor amiga se encargó del sombreado.

User Profile: Hiiamanonymous
Hiiamanonymous March 19th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011  even the drawing is rllyyy impressive! like the hands?! how?! its awesome! and mahito in the middle is Soo cool. that's awesome talent...

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP March 19th, 2025
@Hiiamanonymous Awww <3 thanks 4 complimenting me
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AndresED
AndresED March 22nd, 2025

@EliasSanz2011 Very nice! I personally have never watched jjk but this picture sort of reminds me of Shigaraki from My Hero Academia

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP April 9th, 2025

@AndresED     Mmmm, kinda i guess :)

load more