Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I made a mega cute fantasy girl drawing from other world, who come to share her fantasy with you to brighten your world :) yay

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy September 23rd, 2022


_1663923734.sketch540.png

11
User Profile: JustJay01
JustJay01 September 23rd, 2022

Woah you drew that???

Its amazing! I'm trying my besbest to become better in art too. Any tips? <3

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP September 23rd, 2022

@JustJay01 1. treat your drawings with love no matter were you are. 2. you can always be excited knowing that with each drawing you make your level increase. 3. It depends were you want to go with your art, but if you want to learn from a teacher, i would say finding someone who can keep things entertaining and fun its important. 4. find what things you have more interest in drawing unless if you like drawing different things at a time, for instance if you like drawing people i like the book figure drawing of hampton, for basics to learn there is the site called draw a box. Just remember there must be a balance between at least for me in keeping things being kinda mystical/ magical and self discovery, there are some basics you can learn and lots its on observation and being persistence. another thing is to only compete against yourself, a lot of people who want to do art have doubts cause they compare themselves to others. If you want any tips in particular ask away.

For me my art is a lot of escaping reality.

September 26th, 2022

@okeyyyy

Thanks for these tips, I'll keep them in mind. I really like your artwork. It's unique and different. Thank you for brightening my day 😊💛

load more
load more
User Profile: JustJay01
JustJay01 September 23rd, 2022

Thanks I'll try remember that. What device do you use to draw?

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP September 24th, 2022

@JustJay01 I use an Xp art pro R 22 inches, its a tablet display which you draw on


User Profile: JustJay01
JustJay01 September 24th, 2022

Woah I've always wanted a drawing tablet. Been asking my dad for one for like 5 years. But its too expensive :') ig imma have to stick to paper and a pencil

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP September 25th, 2022

@JustJay01 there are cheaper ones.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=wacom+intuous+3&_sacat=0

you can get used ones cheaper, here he reviews many digital tablets.

https://www.youtube.com/c/thebradcolbow/videos

the non display tablets are cheaper though

User Profile: JustJay01
JustJay01 September 26th, 2022

Just checked it out. The problem is my Laptop comes without a CD player so I can't get the ones that have cds and they all still so expensive... Oof :') maybe one day..

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP October 2nd, 2022

@JustJay01 oh i see. lets hope you can one day :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Loopoloop
Loopoloop October 2nd, 2022

Amazing :)


User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP November 4th, 2022

@Loopoloop thanks so much :) yay

load more