Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i'm new on here but i like to draw here's one of my drawings

User Profile: AnimeWeeb1230
AnimeWeeb1230 October 12th, 2022

_1665592310.base-pixilart (1).png

26
User Profile: BumbleKitty
BumbleKitty October 15th, 2022

I like to draw too! That is an amazing drawing!

October 16th, 2022

@AnimeWeeb1230

Outstanding 💯🎨

User Profile: mugibunnykawaii
mugibunnykawaii November 15th, 2022

@AnimeWeeb1230 thanks for sharing. was refreshing to see a drawing on the feed! ☺️

User Profile: Liv125
Liv125 November 15th, 2022

That is a wonderful drawing, and i love your character 😊! Thank you for sharing 💗

User Profile: Mswhite5683
Mswhite5683 November 15th, 2022

Love it. Drawing is a good way of releasing feeling and emotions.

User Profile: Gavin0Composer
Gavin0Composer December 25th, 2022

Really nice drawing! I’ve never been able to draw so I admire people with that skill. I look forward to seeing other drawings by you! I like them very much.

User Profile: pandanfe
pandanfe December 25th, 2022

@AnimeWeeb1230 Welcome to the cups! I hope you've a wonderful journey ahead with us here. You're sure a nice artist and thank you for sharing it with us 😊

What's the beginner friendly advice you would like to give to someone who just started drawing/sketching?

User Profile: ChickensandHotCocoa
ChickensandHotCocoa December 25th, 2022

@AnimeWeeb1230 I love it anime, the hannnndddsss. so good